I'm going to try supplying stock again on a trial basis, so -- at least for now -- Faceless Girl is back!
She is also accepting suggestions for poses, if you have them.
(Wondering why Faceless Girl is Faceless? Read this.)
My STOCK RULES
Please consider ing or commenting on images you like. Not required, but that helps me know what people like and it supports my stock by helping your visitors find me.
You do NOT need to ask permission to use my stock within DeviantArt, but please abide by my rules below.
FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?
FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
1. Link to Archetype-stock and/or the image URL in the description of your deviation. This is the most important rule, please don't forget it!!
FAQ #81: How can I create links to other deviants, deviations, or websites?
2. Let me know if you use my stock. If you can find it, please leave your comment on the image you used. That way I can it and possibly feature it in my journal as well.
3. You MAY use my stock for prints without asking. You may also sell your work using my stocks through other websites, including your personal website without asking.
4. You MAY use my stock in the creation of CSS for personal journals on MySpace, Neopets, Facebook, etc, but please note somewhere that you used my stock and provide a link back to my stock page.
4b. You MAY upload your art that includes my stock to MySpace, Facebook, etc.
4c. Please do NOT upload copies of my unmanipulated stock (see #5 and #6) to photobucket or other sites that allow you to collect images you like. Whether you intend it to or not, that looks like you're claiming the piece as your own. You are welcome to link to me, though!
5. All deviations using my stock should look signicantly different from the original stock because of the way they are used or incorporated into your art. In other words, you may use my stock for photomanips and painting, but not for practicing photography techiques or Photoshop filters (eg changing the filter, contrast, etc.).
5b. You may NOT use my stock for the creation of new stock. Some people do magnificent photomanips they then redistribute as stock for others to use. Though most do a great job of noting whose work they used, the artists who then use the new image often don't. For that reason I'm afraid I've chosen to prohibit the creation of new stock with mine. Sorry!
6. You may NOT redistribute my stock. Don't claim my resources are yours! Don't change the filenames, and don't put the image up as if you are the one who took it.
7. For commercial use outside of DA, you will need permission. Please contact me. (Commercial use means you want to use the image in a for-profit advertisement or work.)
8. You may not use my stock to create art that portrays
self-injury (sometimes called self-mutilation or "cutting," though cutting isn't the only form of SI)
harm toward animals
discriminatory or hateful images
FAQ #12: DeviantArt doesn't allow 'Hate Art', 'Hate Speech' or 'Hate Propaganda', what is this?
I enjoy artistic nudity, so no problems there!
However, be aware that DeviantArt prohibits the creation and posting of "pornographic" material, which they define here:
FAQ #565: You prohibit the submission of 'pornographic imagery'; what do you consider this to be?
**BY DOWNLOADING, STORING, OR USING MY STOCK, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY MY RULES AND THE RULES OF DEVIANTART.COM**
If you don't, I will come after you with a bunch of very angry ninjas who disembowel their enemies with plastic sporks.
Finally -- If there's something particular you're looking for, let me know. I may have it on my hard drive
Thanks so much!